Sunday, May 10, 2009

My First Apartment


For those of you who don't know, I will be working for the university next year in the Office of Admissions.  Since the Office of Admissions doesn't have any openings in their New York or London offices, I will be in the international headquarters in good old Lex Vegas for two more years.  I went and did the apartment hunt, and after a 3 day search (two of which I saw nothing but  apartments that strangely resembled housing projects) I found a nice spot, in town, and with decent rent.  It is a newly renovated studio (so newly renovated, they aren't even done yet).  It comes with a stove, refrigerator, convection microwave... and church pew.  

Peep the Gatorade on the counter.  These dudes are putting in work on my aparment.

Come June 1st, this will be my place of residence

The bathroom. 

My pew


1 comments:

Zaq said...

hey yo that pew is so gangster son!!!Hey hey hey, yo! I got it! Your house should be called... "Da Church" get it? get it? "Da" Church... ha haha ha *sigh*