Thursday, June 18, 2009

Favorite People of the Moment: Rashida and Jada


My new favorite people of the moment are far more accomplished than their hood rat-esque names would suggest.  First off, Rashida Jones. Many of you may know her as Karen from the Office, I'm going to be real with you all, I don't even watch the office like that. I saw her on something and thought to myself, "Damn, if only I had the opportunity to meet her... I would marry her." So I hit up Wikipedia, like any other curious person hoping find some information that will lead him to the woman of his dreams via the internet would do, and SURPRISE I found out she was the daughter of none other than Quincy Jones. On top of that, she is damn near a genius, attending Harvard, becoming involved in semi-secret societies and sh*t. From there she has been involved in so many different creative endeavors I can't even begin to list them. She also is RETARDED ATTRACTIVE. Like for real. She is now on a show called Parks and Recreation. I haven't seen it... but I bet she looks fine as hell--I MEAN I bet she is funny as hell and I hope the show continues on.

To my next favorite person.

Jada Pinkett-Smith. My Lord. What can I say about Jada that hasn't already been said. She is an author, actor, producer, director, mother, and once upon a time she had a rock band. Man, she was my favorite character on A Different World. This woman has done it all and like Rashida she falls into that category of women that are RETARDED ATTRACTIVE. Now folks, I don't want you all to get the wrong idea about me. I am not some sex starved, superficial Neanderthal that can see past some perky breasts and a round butt, part of what makes these women so attractive is the fact that they are so incredibly successful at everything they do. With that being said... Jada was on 106 and Park the other day and had on this mini skirt and I swear my heart stopped.  She has a new show out called Hawthorne where she plays a chief nursing officer in Richmond, VA.  It has a decent balance of humor and drama and may be the reason I start paying for cable at my place.

If I met either one of these women in real life... I might cry. Real talk...

0 comments: